Experience the zesty and refreshing flavors of our Spicy Spring Shrimp Salad, featuring Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Red Pepper Extract. This pescetarian, dairy-free, and gluten-free dish takes just 35 minutes to prepare, combining succulent shrimp, a tangy dressing, and a vibrant array of vegetables. Marinated in a blend of olive oil, garlic, mustard, honey, and lemon juice, the shrimp adds a delightful kick to the crisp romaine lettuce, cucumber, radish, edamame, spring onions, and fresh basil. With a perfect balance of heat and freshness, this salad is a satisfying and healthy choice for any occasion.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Diet Category: Pescetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
1/2 pound Shrimp, peeled & deveined
1 teaspoon Salt
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 teaspoons Mustard
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 head Romaine Lettuce, chopped
1 cup Cucumber, diced
3 Radish, thinly sliced
1/3 cup Shelled Edamame
2 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
Handful Fresh Basil
- Start by making the vinaigrette. To a jar with a lid add the salt, minced garlic, mustard, honey, about 1 teaspoon of lemon zest, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and organic extra virgin olive oil with red pepper extract. Add the lid then shake well until emulsified.
- Add the shrimp to a bowl then add about half of the vinaigrette. Toss to coat the shrimp then cover and refrigerate to marinate for 20 minutes.
- While the shrimp marinates, prep the rest of the salad ingredients and add to a large salad bowl.
- Heat a large skillet then cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side or until pink.
- Add the cooked shrimp to the salad bowl, give the vinaigrette another shake to mix then pour over the salad. Toss gently and garnish with fresh basil.