Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Diet Category: Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
1/2 Chia Seeds
2 cups Nut Milk
1 cup Terra Delyssa® Organic Pitted Dates
3 cups Hot Water
1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/3 cup Nut Milk
- Whisk together the chia seeds and nut milk then cover and refrigerate for about 20 minutes or until the chia seeds have plumped up to a pudding like texture.
- Add the Terra Delyssa® Organic Pitted Dates to a heat safe bowl then cover with hot water and allow to soften for 10 minutes.
- Next, drain the soaking water and add the softened dates to a blender along with the vanilla paste and sea salt. Start to blend then add a bit of nut milk to achieve desired consistency. The date caramel should be smooth.
- Add some of the chia seed pudding to jars then add a layer of date caramel and top with a bit more chia seed pudding and garnish with fresh fruit.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.