Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Diet Category: Vegetarian, Vegan
4 Tablespoons Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Lemon
4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
2 teaspoon Honey
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
8 ounces Short Pasta
1 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup Pitted Green Olives
2 Tablespoons Pine Nuts, toasted
Handful Fresh Basil Leaves
- Cook pasta according to package instructions then drain and allow to cool.
- Add pine nuts to a dry skillet and toast on medium-high heat moving the skillet frequently to avoid burning until lightly browned and fragrant. Set aside.
- To make the lemon vinaigrette, add Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Lemon, fresh lemon juice, honey, salt and black pepper to a jar. Add a lid, seal tightly then shake well until emulsified.
- Add the cooked and cooled pasta to a salad platter then top with the halved grape tomatoes, pitted olives, toasted pine nuts and fresh basil leaves.
- Lastly, drizzle over the lemon vinaigrette and serve.