A beautiful Thanksgiving side dish made with high quality Terra Delyssa Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil! This Roasted Miso Maple Butternut Squash is so easy to make and packed with umami.
By Food by Jonister
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Diet Category: Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free
4 Tablespoons Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 small Butternut Squash, halved & seeds removed
2 Tablespoons White Miso Paste
2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
2 teaspoons Rice Vinegar
2 teaspoons Salt
1 teaspoon Mixed Sesame Seeds
2 teaspoons Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Wash and dry the squash and use a large and sharp knife to cut them in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and remove any stringy flesh then place the squash skin side down onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- To a small mixing bowl add Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, maple syrup, rice vinegar, white miso, and salt. Mix well until combined then brush the oil mixture over the squash and add some to the butternut squash indentations.
- Roast the squash for 25 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Place the squash onto a serving platter and garnish with mixed sesame seeds and parsley.