Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Diet Category: Vegetarian, Keto, Low-Carb, Gluten-Free
2 Tablespoons Terra Delyssa® Light in Flavor Olive Oil
1 pound Green Asparagus Spears, woody ends removed
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the asparagus, Terra Delyssa® Light in Flavor Olive Oil, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer then roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven then top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Return to the oven and broil until the cheese is melted and golden, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.