Shrimp Pesto Pasta
This recipe is perfect for those days when you need something quick and easy. You can have it ready in 20 minutes! Pesto, shrimp, tomatoes- this dish has everything that's needed to make an unforgettable dinner experience without all the fuss of making an entire meal from scratch.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
10 ounces dry Farfalle pasta
3/4 cup basil pesto
1 pound medium to large shrimp
1 tablespoon Terra Delyssa olive oil
1 teaspoon mixed garlic powder dried basil and dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
Optional garnish: chopped parsley, lemon
- Boil and cook the pasta according to the directions on the package in a large pot of salted water.
- Prepare the shrimp while the pasta is cooking.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on high heat. Add the shrimp and sprinkle with seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until the shrimp is just pink and opaque.
- Drain the pasta and add the shrimp to the pan. Stir in the pesto.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and the Parmesan to the pan.