Herb Deviled Eggs
You know what's a great way to use up all those dyed eggs? deviled egg recipes! They're the perfect snack for any occasion—Easter included of course
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Total Time: 22 Minutes
Diet Category: Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Keto, Low Carb
6 Large Eggs
1 Tablespoon Terra Delyssa® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Parsley, finely chopped
1 teaspoon Dill, finely chopped
- Bring a small pot to a boil then gently add the eggs, one at a time, and cook uncovered for 10-12 minutes on a gentle boil.
- A couple of minutes before the timer goes off, prepare a large bowl with ice and cold water. Add the cooked egg to the ice bath to stop the cooking process and allow to cool for about 1 minutes.
- Next, gently tap and roll to crack the eggs then peel and rinse the eggs.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise then carefully remove the egg yolks and add them to a mixing bowl.
- To the bowl with the egg yolks, add Terra Delyssa® Extra Virgin Olive Oil and the remaining ingredients. Mix with a fork until well incorporated.
- Add the egg mixture to a piping bag then pipe the filling into the egg white shells.
- Garnish with more fresh herbs and serve.