Who doesn't love a fresh-out of the oven muffin? This carrot muffins recipe has all of your favorite flavors in one little package. They're perfect for any occasion and will make your house smell better than ever before! Give this simple but tasty a try today!
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3 Large Eggs, room temperature
2/3 cup Sugar
3/4 cup Terra Delyssa® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 cups Carrot, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt in a large bowl.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, Terra Delyssa® Extra Virgin Olive Oil and finely grated carrot until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and fold together using a spatula. Do not overmix.
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners then evenly divide batter using a cookie/ice cream scoop.
- Place the muffin pan into the oven then reduce the oven temperature to 400°F and bake muffins for 5 minutes. Without opening oven door, reduce the heat to 360°F and bake for another 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.