Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
2 Tablespoons Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Terra Delyssa® Red Pepper Infused Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 ounces Spaghetti
1 Shallot, finely chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
1 pint Grape Tomatoes
1 Tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon Salt, divided
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon Toasted Pine Nuts, for garnish
1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil, for garnish
- Wash, dry then slice about half of the grape tomatoes in half lengthwise.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the spaghetti.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet on high heat then add Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. To the hot oil, add shallot, garlic and grape tomatoes. Cook on medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of salt to the boiling water then add the spaghetti and cook uncovered for 8 minutes or until al-dente.
- By now, the grape tomatoes should be soft and bruised. Add 1/2 cup of the pasta water, Terra Delyssa® Red Pepper Infused Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and black pepper. Stir to combine, and turn the heat to low until the spaghetti is done.
- Add the al-dente spaghetti to the skillet, stir to combine and add more pasta water if needed. Taste before adding more salt, if needed.
- Plate the pasta in bowls the garnish with toasted pine nuts, fresh basil leaves and another light drizzle of Terra Delyssa® Red Pepper Infused Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, if desired.