Summer Pasta Salad with Lemon Olive Oil
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for summer. Our organic extra virgin olive oil infused with lemon makes it light and refreshing. Plus, it's a great way to use up any leftover pasta you might have!
By Joni from FoodByJonister
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Diet Category: Vegetarian, Vegan
4 Tablespoons Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Lemon
4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
2 teaspoon Honey
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
8 ounces Short Pasta
1 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup Pitted Green Olives
2 Tablespoons Pine Nuts, toasted
Handful Fresh Basil Leaves
- Cook pasta according to package instructions then drain and allow to cool.
- Add pine nuts to a dry skillet and toast on medium-high heat moving the skillet frequently to avoid burning until lightly browned and fragrant. Set aside.
- To make the lemon vinaigrette, add Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Lemon, fresh lemon juice, honey, salt and black pepper to a jar. Add a lid, seal tightly then shake well until emulsified.
- Add the cooked and cooled pasta to a salad platter then top with the halved grape tomatoes, pitted olives, toasted pine nuts and fresh basil leaves.
- Lastly, drizzle over the lemon vinaigrette and serve.