Homemade Dates Protein Bars
Dates are a great source of fiber and minerals, but they're also delicious. This recipe is easy to make and will satisfy your sweet tooth while providing health benefits.
Prep time: 10 minutes
1 ½ Cup old-fashioned rolled oats
5 Terra Delyssa Organic pitted dates
1 cup Almond butter
¼ Cup protein powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8 inch square pan with parchment paper
- In a food processor, add the dates and pulse for few times until it ground coarsely.
- Add oats, almond butter, protein powder, and vanilla extract and process at low speed, scrape at sides using a spatula in between for even mixing. Blend until thoroughly combined and a coarse dough forms.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and firmly press the mixture.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until set. Cut into 8 bars and serve. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to one week.