Give your next barbecue a different flavor with these Grilled Lemon Dill Salmon Skewers! They're great for adding to salads, as an appetizer, or serving with rice.
Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Diet Category: Gluten-Free
4 Salmon Fillet, cubed
4 Lemons, sliced
4 Tablespoons Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Water
2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
2 teaspoon Capers
1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
1 handful Lettuce Leaves
1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, chopped
2 cups Cooked White Rice
- Add Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a large mixing bowl along with the 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice, water, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, capers, ground cumin, dried oregano and sea salt. Whisk to combine then add the cubed salmon into the marinade. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- While the salmon marinates, soak the wooden skewers in water.
- Assemble the skewers with a lemon slice between each of the salmon cubes, about 5 salmon pieces per kabob.
- Preheat grill to high heat, and add a grill grate or piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Grill salmon for 10 minutes, turning once to evenly brown both sides.
- Place the grilled salmon skewers on top of lettuce leaves, garnish with fresh parsley and serve with cooked rice.