This is a truly amazing recipe for ravioli made with garlic and Terra Delyssa Extra Virgin olive oil, but the best part about it? It's got rosemary! The rich flavor of this dish will have your mouth watering as soon as you take those first bites into these soft pillows of dough.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
4 Tablespoons Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Rosemary
5 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
1 Lemon, zested & juiced
1 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
16 ounces Cheese Ravioli
2 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat then add Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- To the hot oil, add the sliced garlic and toast until lightly golden then turn off the heat and add the lemon zest, juice, salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the ravioli. Once at a boil, cook the ravioli according to package instructions.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the ravioli from the water to the skillet with the garlic and olive oil mixture allowing some of the pasta water to transfer as well.
- Turn the skillet back to medium-low heat and carefully toss the ravioli to coat evenly in the olive oil mixture.
- Serve the ravioli then drizzle with Terra Delyssa® Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Rosemary and garnish with fresh rosemary.