The grilled peach halves add a tasty twist to this chicken salad. With flavors reminiscent of summer, it's sure be the perfect lunch for any season!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Diet Category: Gluten-Free, Healthy, Lean Protein
3 Tablespoons Terra Delyssa® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1 teaspoon Honey
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
2 Chicken Breasts, boneless & skinless
2 Peaches, halved & pits removed
3 cups Romaine Lettuce, roughly chopped
Fresh Basil Leaves
Fresh Mint Leaves
- Heat a grill on medium and coat the grill with Terra Delyssa® Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season the chicken breasts with salt and black pepper on each side.
- Grill the chicken breasts for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fully cooked. Grill the peach halves for just a couple of minutes skin side up. Move both to a cutting board and allow to cool and rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile make the salad dressing by adding the white wine vinegar, 3 Tablespoons Terra Delyssa® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, dijon mustard, honey, salt and black pepper to a jar with a lid. Seal the lid tightly then shake well until emulsified.
- Add chopped romaine lettuce to a salad plate then top with the sliced grilled chicken, grilled peach slices, fresh basil and mint leaves.
- Lastly, drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.